Weddings and Civil Partnerships at the Town Hall
The Town Hall, with its sweeping spiral staircase, oak paneled room steeped in history and the charming outside Undercroft which can be decorated in the style you wish to create a wonderful location for memorable photographs, makes the Town Hall the perfect choice for your Wedding or Civil Partnership.
All bookings are dealt with by Joanne Harper the Events Manager who will treat your enquiry on a friendly personal basis. For further information, to discuss, view or book any of the rooms please telephone 01304 361999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make an appointment to view the Town Hall.
- Check the Chamber availability and complete the bookings form; a deposit of £100 is required to secure the date.
- Joanne Harper will book the Registrar on your behalf who will then correspond with you directly regarding your ceremony. The Registrar's charges are separate to the Town Council's charges, please click on the following link for further information www.akentishceremony.com/contact
- One month before the event, the remaining balance for the Town Hall will need to be paid.
- Two weeks before the event, finalise your requirements with the Events Manager at the Town Hall.
*Deal Town Council Wedding/Civil Partnership Charges:
Monday to Friday: £250.00
Sunday/Bank Holiday: **£400.00
*Please note the above prices do not include the charges made by the Registration Service. A separate fee will be payable to Kent County Council to cover the ceremony and the attendance of the required registration staff. Please click on the following link to view their charges: http://www.akentishceremony.com/assets/Fees-2015-18_2.pdf
**(Prior agreement must be received from the Finance & General Purposes committee to use the town hall on a Sunday or Bank Holiday)