Weddings and Civil Partnerships at Deal Town Hall
Deal Town Hall is a Grade II listed structure built in 1803 and is situated in the High Street of the picturesque seaside Town of Deal. Steeped in history, the elegant oak paneled chamber is surrounded by stunning oil paintings and artefacts, providing an intimate atmosphere for a wedding ceremony. The entrance is situated in the charming outside Undercroft and is accessible via a large spiral staircase or lift. The Town Hall is a unique wedding venue that combines heritage, history and total versatility for your special day at any time of year. Our professional and friendly team will help make every moment the perfect experience for you, your partner and up to 80 guests.
All bookings are dealt with by our Events Manager, Joanne Harper, who will treat your enquiry on a friendly personal basis. For further information, to discuss, view or book any of the rooms please telephone 01304 361999 or email email@example.com
- Make an appointment to view the Town Hall.
- Check the Chamber availability and complete the bookings form; a deposit of £100 is required to secure the date.
- The Events Manager will book the Registrar on your behalf who will then correspond with you directly regarding your ceremony. The Registrar's charges are separate to the Town Council's charges, please click on the following link for further information www.akentishceremony.com/contact
- One month before the event, the remaining balance for the Town Hall will need to be paid.
- Two weeks before the event, finalise your requirements with the Events Manager at the Town Hall.
*Deal Town Council Wedding/Civil Partnership Charges:
Monday to Friday: £275.00
Sunday/Bank Holiday: **£500.00
*Please note the above prices do not include the charges made by the Registration Service. A separate fee will be payable to Kent County Council to cover the ceremony and the attendance of the required registration staff. Please click on the following link to view their charges: http://www.akentishceremony.com/assets/Fees-2015-18_2.pdf
**(Prior agreement must be received from the Finance & General Purposes committee to use the town hall on a Sunday or Bank Holiday)