Annual Grants - SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. There will be two categories of Annual Grant:
Small Grants – awards up to £500
Large Grants – awards from £501 to £1000.
2. The total Annual Grants fund available is £10,000.
3. A minimum of 50% of the Annual Grant fund will be awarded as Small Grants.
4. Three rounds of Annual Grant funding have been agreed for the year 2020-21
Round 1: applications must be received by 5p.m. on
Friday 4th September 2020
Round 2: applications must be received by 5p.m. on
Thursday 31st December 2020
Round 3: (Small Grants only - awards up to £500)
Friday 26th February 2021 (for consideration in March).
5. Annual Grants awarded should be spent within twelve months of payment.
HOW TO APPLY
1. For Grants of up to £500 use the Small Grants Application Form and for Grants between £501 and £1,000 use the Annual Grants Application Form.
2. Applications will be considered by the Grants Sub-Committee. Members will score applications according to the score sheets in Appendix 1c.
Annual Grant Application form 2020-2021 - Please click here to download