Special Projects Grants
The Special Projects Fund is a themed grant stream, which has been set up so that the council’s aim becomes more explicit both to local organisations and to the community. The Special Projects theme for 2020-21 is Emergency and Recovery:
Organisations who have been hit by extra or unexpected costs as a result of the COVID emergency and its aftermath can ask for Special Projects support. Grants are not likely to be awarded simply for replacement of lost income but help with actual or upcoming costs which are hard to meet because of lost income will be considered.
Deal Town Council Special Projects Grants - SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. Grants may be awarded up to £2000.
2. The total Special Projects Emergency and Recovery fund is £10,000.
3. The application form must clearly demonstrate how the project will address the theme of Emergency and Recovery. Standard supporting documents will be required.
4. There will be four rounds of Special Project Grants. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on:
Friday 4th September 2020 for consideration in September.
Friday 30th October 2020 for consideration in November.
Thursday 31st December 2020 for consideration in January.
Friday 26th February 2021 for consideration in March.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Use the Special Projects Application Form
2. Applications will be considered by the Grants Sub-Committee. Members will score applications according to the score sheets in Appendix 2c.
Special Projects Grant Application form 2020-2021 - Please click here to download