The Special Projects Fund is a themed grant stream, which has been set up so that the council’s aim becomes more explicit both to local organisations and to the community. The Special Projects theme for 2021-22 is ‘Supporting the Vulnerable’
Organisations who have been hit by extra or unexpected costs as a result of the COVID emergency and its aftermath can also ask for Special Projects support.
Deal Town Council Special Projects Grants - SPECIFIC CONDITIONS
1. Grants may be awarded up to £2000.
2. The total Special Projects ‘Supporting the Vulnerable’ fund is £20,000.
3. The application form must clearly demonstrate how the project will address the theme of ‘Supporting the Vulnerable’
4. Standard supporting documents will be required.
5. Two rounds of Special Project Grants funding have been agreed for the year 2021-22
Round 1: applications must be received by 5p.m. on
Tuesday 31st August 2021
Round 2: applications must be received by 5p.m. on
Friday 29th October 2021
Round 3: applications must be received by 5p.m. on
Monday 20th December 2021
HOW TO APPLY
1. Use the Special Projects Application Form
2. Applications will be considered by the Grants Sub-Committee. Members will score applications according to the score sheets in Appendix 2c
3. To download an application form please click here.