Deal Town Hall is a licensed venue for Weddings & Civil Partnerships.
Deal Town Hall is a Grade II listed structure built in 1803 and is situated in the High Street of the picturesque seaside Town of Deal. Steeped in history, the elegant oak paneled chamber is surrounded by stunning oil paintings and artefacts, providing an intimate atmosphere for a wedding ceremony. The entrance is situated in the charming outside Undercroft and is accessible via a large spiral staircase or lift. The Town Hall is a unique wedding venue that combines heritage, history and total versatility for your special day at any time of year. Our professional and friendly team will help make every moment the perfect experience for you, your partner and up to 80 guests.
If you would like to discuss or view the Town Hall for a Wedding or Civil Partnership please contact our Events Manager,who will treat your enquiry on a friendly personal basis. Please email email@example.com. or telephone 07747489650.
- Make an appointment with our experienced Event Manager to view the Town Hall.
- Check the Chamber availability and complete a booking form; a deposit of £100 is required to secure the date.
- The Events Manager will book the Registrar on your behalf who will then correspond with you directly regarding your ceremony. The Registrar's charges are separate to the Town Council's charges, please click on the following link for further information http://www.akentishceremony.com/
- One month before the event, the remaining balance for the Town Hall will need to be paid.
- Two weeks before the event, finalise your requirements with the Events Manager at the Town Hall.