Deal Town Hall is a licensed venue for Weddings & Civil Partnerships.
As you can appreciate we will have a number of people to get in contact with so thank you in advance for your patience.
The Government has now confirmed the following dates and numbers of attendees for Ceremonies.
Current national restrictions remain in place and there are no changes for marriages and civil partnerships in England prior to 29 March. The changes planned are:
- Step 1 (2nd stage): From 29 March – Legal limit of 6 attendees but no longer limited to ‘exceptional circumstances’
- Step 2: No earlier than 12 April - Legal limit of 15 attendees
- Step 3: No earlier than 17 May – Legal limit of 30 attendees
- Step 4: No earlier than 21 June – No legal limit on attendees (subject to the outcome of the scientific Events Research Programme – from April the government will run pilots for events such as large weddings to help determine how measures such as enhanced testing might allow large groups to attend without social distancing.)
As is currently the case, the number allowed to attend includes the couple, witnesses and guests, but those working, such as registration officials and venue managers are not included.
For indoor ceremonies face coverings will still be required, unless medically exempt (outside ceremonies they are not required) and 2m distance will still be required between our staff and the couple.
At present we cannot comment on when receptions will be allowed until we receive the latest Government guidelines.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
We appreciate this is a very stressful time and hope to help all our customers as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
For information from the Kent Registration Service regarding Weddings please visit https://www.akentishceremony.com/
Deal Town Hall is a Grade II listed structure built in 1803 and is situated in the High Street of the picturesque seaside Town of Deal. Steeped in history, the elegant oak paneled chamber is surrounded by stunning oil paintings and artefacts, providing an intimate atmosphere for a wedding ceremony. The entrance is situated in the charming outside Undercroft and is accessible via a large spiral staircase or lift. The Town Hall is a unique wedding venue that combines heritage, history and total versatility for your special day at any time of year. Our professional and friendly team will help make every moment the perfect experience for you, your partner and up to 80 guests.
If you would like to discuss or view the Town Hall for a Wedding or Civil Partnership please contact our Events Manager,who will treat your enquiry on a friendly personal basis. Please telephone 07887491569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an appointment with our experienced Event Manager to view the Town Hall.
- Check the Chamber availability and complete a booking form; a deposit of £100 is required to secure the date.
- The Events Manager will book the Registrar on your behalf who will then correspond with you directly regarding your ceremony. The Registrar's charges are separate to the Town Council's charges, please click on the following link for further information http://www.akentishceremony.com/
- One month before the event, the remaining balance for the Town Hall will need to be paid.
- Two weeks before the event, finalise your requirements with the Events Manager at the Town Hall.