Report Problems

Council Services - Report It!

To report a range of different issues to Dover District Council such as missed bin collections, bonfires, public bin issues, fly tipping, litter, noise, parking, pubic toilets or street cleaning, please click on the DDC Report It Button below.


Highways - Report It!

To report a Highways Fault to Kent Highways Services including damaged pavements, footpath problems, street lights, potholes, drainage, traffic signal failures and overgrown vegetation, please click on the KHS Report It button below.


List of Services

Below is a list of council services that callers to the Town Hall request most frequently. 

For a full list of services provided by local authorities please visit Dover District Council